Time to start thinking about the North Dakota Episcopal Foundation!
The Second annual grant round for the Episcopal Foundation deadline is November 1. During the first round of grants, $36,000 were awarded to:
- St Paul’s Grand Forks for their scholarship fund
- St. Gabriel’s camp for repairs and maintenance
- St. Paul’s White Shield, St. Sylvans, Dunseith and St. Peter’s, Williston for support of the Northwest Ministry Initiative
- St. John’s Moorhead for Sunday school
- St. George’s for support of capital needs at St. Vincent’s School, Port au Prince, Haiti
- All Saints, Minot for training of a comfort dog to be used on the Minot Air Force Base and within the community
Please visit the NDEF page (click here) to view the requirements for applying for a grant, or contact any of the board members also noted on the site.
Another reminder to the Fall 2021 grant recipients: we look forward to receiving your reports and celebrating your work!
Are you seeking to serve? But just don’t have tons of time on your hands?
The North Dakota Episcopal Foundation needs some new board members! This duty includes reviewing grant applications and making recommendations, attending to a few administrative matters, publicizing the Foundation and its work, and meeting a few times a year- typically by zoom- with a great group of people. Please consider this important but not terribly time consuming or taxing work! Contact Andrea Stomberg or John Baird.